Patients can order repeat prescriptions in any of the following ways:
- On line - this is the safest method and enables our patients to order even when the surgery is closed. We strongly encourage you to use this method whenever possible. If you are not currently registered for online services please contact our reception team who will be pleased to assist you.
- By post - to your usual branch site
- By hand -
- Fenstanton - leave it at the reception desk or put in the letter box.
- Parkhall - place your completed repeat slip in the repeat prescription box in the surgery foyer
- Orchard - place your completed repeat slip in the request box in the surgery foyer
For safety reasons, we do not accept prescription requests over the telephone.
**Please allow 2 full working days to process prescription requests.**
The practice is able to dispense medicines to patients living more than one mile from the nearest chemist. These requests should be made as outlined above.
Collection is available as follows:
Orchard site - Monday to Friday from 12.00 – 16:00
Parkhall site - Monday to Friday from 08:00 – 18:00
Fenstanton site - by prior arrangement.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.